Food Distribution Brings Hope
September Updates – Uganda
Reverend Dickens and our team of social workers and medical staff continue to visit communities for food delivery and medical care. Most of the children are doing alright, but food aid continues to be critical. This year more than ever, our mission to rescued orphaned children has tied us closer to the communities and families our children come from. Working together and helping the guardians has never been as important as it is now. We deeply value our partnership with families and churches to care for orphaned children.
- For government leaders to lead with wisdom and with the students’ best interest in mind
- Against corruption in decision making
- For continued health of the students
- Against the spread of COVID
- For peace in the hearts of people and for violence to end
- For the Spirit to lead church outreaches and many hearts turn to God
- For unity for all the staff
Thank you for joining with us in prayer!
Peninah just a little girl when she was rescued from being abducted by the violent rebel group that was terrorizing her homeland in 2003. She had a very painful start in life, loosing her parents at...
A key to the success of our CBC program is our incredible team of social workers who regularly visit each child’s home and school. Ride along with Emmanuel and Gloria on their trip to the village:...
Right now, one of our more pressing needs in Uganda is related to transportation. There are 3 different types of vehicles needed: 8 Motorcycles for Social Workers and Staff We have 334...