Food Distribution Brings Hope
September Updates – Uganda
Reverend Dickens and our team of social workers and medical staff continue to visit communities for food delivery and medical care. Most of the children are doing alright, but food aid continues to be critical. This year more than ever, our mission to rescued orphaned children has tied us closer to the communities and families our children come from. Working together and helping the guardians has never been as important as it is now. We deeply value our partnership with families and churches to care for orphaned children.
- For government leaders to lead with wisdom and with the students’ best interest in mind
- Against corruption in decision making
- For continued health of the students
- Against the spread of COVID
- For peace in the hearts of people and for violence to end
- For the Spirit to lead church outreaches and many hearts turn to God
- For unity for all the staff
Thank you for joining with us in prayer!
We wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who volunteered, attended and hosted the various fundraising events for PATH this fall. It has been a packed few weeks, but we feel incredibly blessed...
This year marks the 20th anniversary of ministry for PATH International! And this month, we are thrilled to share that PATH founder, Bob Higgins, has released his book telling the story of how it...
We recently traveled to Boke Woreda, a region a few hours from Chiro, to distribute some scholastic materials to a few schools. This area is extremely poor and many of the children either do not...