Food Distribution Brings Hope
September Updates – Uganda
Reverend Dickens and our team of social workers and medical staff continue to visit communities for food delivery and medical care. Most of the children are doing alright, but food aid continues to be critical. This year more than ever, our mission to rescued orphaned children has tied us closer to the communities and families our children come from. Working together and helping the guardians has never been as important as it is now. We deeply value our partnership with families and churches to care for orphaned children.
- For government leaders to lead with wisdom and with the students’ best interest in mind
- Against corruption in decision making
- For continued health of the students
- Against the spread of COVID
- For peace in the hearts of people and for violence to end
- For the Spirit to lead church outreaches and many hearts turn to God
- For unity for all the staff
Thank you for joining with us in prayer!
From 1988-2006, Northern Uganda was the battlefield of a brutal war. This conflict has become infamous for the widespread child abductions that fueled the rebel army's forces. In the midst of the...
Our second medical outreach for this year was held on April 23 at Sir Apollo Nursery and Primary School. Sir Apollo is one of our Community Based Care partner schools. Through this partnership, we...
Through our Child Sponsorship program, hundreds of children like Jonathan are rescued and given the opportunity for a better future. At PATH International, we are on a mission to end the global...